User: individual person or company who access HireJungle, either if it is registered or not.
Members: User who is registered at HireJungle for the purpose of using the website to promote his/her products or services.
Member account: private space of a Member which contains any relevant information. Each member can login to its account using a username and password defined at the registration process.
Owner: Member who hire out product or services on HireJungle.
Hirer: User who hire any product or service on HireJungle.
Hire Agreement: a contract between the Owner and Hirer, with the obligation of the Owner to provide goods or services to the Hirer for a specific period of time, and the obligation of the Hirer to pay a predetermined amount and deposit as defined by the contract.
Business Listings: landing pages featuring business Members contact details.
Classified Ads: landing pages on HireJungle where products and services are displayed for hiring.
Booking Request: action taken by an interested Hirer to hire a product or service from an Owner. When "Enquire Now" button is clicked by a Hirer on any Listing, both the Hirer and the Owner will receive a confirmation email sharing contact details and any relevant information of the booking.
HireJungle provides an online platform that enables Users to hire and hire out goods or services. Add-ons such as business listings and classified ads are provided by HireJungle to enhance the visibility of products and services empowering users to find and promote their assets with more accuracy.
HireJungle does not itself offer any hiring services. It is important to remark that hire agreements are concluded solely between Users, therefore HireJungle cannot be considered in any case part of the hire agreement between Users.
Hiring and Hiring out products or services
Only Members can hire out on HireJungle. Members hiring out products or services should fill in all the information required at HireJungle’s Post an Ad forms. This information needs to be authentic and Members should keep it updated.
The Member is not allowed to list any contact information in his/her Ad title or description. Banned contact information includes: physical address of the hiring point, the owner’s address, fax or telephone, email address or a website address.
HireJungle does not apply transaction fees. Once a Hirer place a hiring request, a confirmation email will be sent to both the Hirer and Owner providing their contact details and any other relevant information.
HireJungle offers a standard template of hiring agreement that Owners can use for hiring out their products/services. You can download the template here. HireJungle has no responsibility for the content or outputs of each hire agreement.
Registration Member Account
- Registration is required to Post an Ad, hire out products/services and to complete a booking request.
- By registering in HireJungle you will have full access to all the site’s features, services and benefits.
- Registration is free of charge.
- By submitting the registration form, the User agrees that is aged at least 18 years old or more, and provides authentic personal or corporate details. Any change on these details should be updated in the Member account or informed to HireJungle immediately.
- Once submitted the registration form, the new Member will receive a confirmation email from HireJungle detailing all relevant information. The Member should confirm his/her email address to complete registration.
- Each member will be assigned a username and password. Each member is responsible of keeping his/her Member account details confidential and safe. HireJungle has no responsibility on the loss or bad practise of members’ details, neither the consequences that may array these losses or bad practises.
- Each individual/company can have only one Member account.
- The Member Account is personal and non-transferrable to a third party.
- Members have the right to cancel any account without giving reasons. They should communicate with HireJungle team for this purpose.
HireJungle is not responsible neither liable for any action or consequences generated by transactions on www.HireJungle.co.uk, whether they are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, including but not limited to:
- losses or damages suffered by Members when hiring or hiring off products/services;
- loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity or goodwill;
- loss or damage of data;
- loss of contract
HireJungle does not guarantee the accuracy of listings or users’ communications or their quality, safety, or legality of what is offered. Every Users is personally encouraged to follow the General Posting Rules.
HireJungle cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected on a specific timeframe.
HireJungle gives no guarantee relative to the materials or functioning of software used either on hosting sites, servers or all Internet access and is in no way responsible for financial loss, be it alleged, real or otherwise, resulting from use of the website.
The directors, administrators, employees, owners, intermediaries and representatives of HireJungle.co.uk are not held responsible for any direct, accessory, indirect or immaterial damages resulting from use of the website, even if the aforementioned parties have been informed of the possibility of such damages occurring.
HireJungle makes no declaration or guarantee, explicit or tacit, concerning the site, the hiring offers or anything they contain, including warranties of merchandise quality or aptitude for a particular use.
HireJungle is not responsible neither liable for any violation of copyright, brands or other intellectual property rights, nor that the service, action or any materials of the site be free of viruses, Trojan horses or other hostile, disruptive or destructive malware.
If the member or user is a consumer, rights that are accorded to consumers by law are not put into question by the present clause.
Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
HireJungle reserves its rights to act with no previous notice and issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content, terminate Member accounts and take technical/legal steps to maintain the correct functionality of the website, without having any liability on these acts.
When using HireJungle you agree to:
• provide authentic information of your products, services and personal/business details;
• not violate any UK laws;
• follow our General Posting Rules;
• not publish any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
• not infringe any third-party right;
• not distribute malwares, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• not copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
• use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access HireJungle and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
• collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
Fees and services
Using HireJungle is free in most of the cases. Here are breakdown of our free and paid services:
- Create member account (one per user)
- Post an Ad (a limited number of posts per member account may apply)
- Hire or hire out products/services
- Display your details on business listings (only for businesses)
- Featured Ads (fix to first results page, push to homepage, etc)
- Post more Ads than free-package limit
- Sponsored business listings (fix your listing for certain pages)
- Advertising (banners, sponsored articles, etc)
As you may noticed, most of our services are free, making HireJungle unique and very useful for any audience. We are not greed, and we will make our best to keep our website as cost-friendly as possible. Check more about us.
HireJungle fees may vary in the future and will be fixed according to market forces of supply and demand. You will be notified of any changes that take place. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
If a member contracts any of the sponsored opportunities HireJungle offers to promote his/her listing, the full payment should be paid in advance.
HireJungle accepts payments with Credit/Debit Cards via Paypal. These accepted payments may vary in the future, but don’t worry, you will be displayed the accepted payments at the moment of completing the purchase.
You agree not to copy, sell, resell, exploit, distribute or modify any content from HireJungle without our express written approval. All the programming codes, engineering and algorithms logic on HireJungle are copyrighted, you may not attempt to decompile, imitate or intend any reverse engineer to discover any source code contained on HireJungle.
When you publish content on HireJungle, you agree to have the right to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
HireJungle may use external applications such as Google maps. HireJungle is not responsible neither liable of the accuracy of this service, which is provided as a tool to improve the User experience. Additional services such as Facebook and Twitter integrations are provided for improving users' experience, and HireJungle has no libility on their functionalities and content.
HireJungle will not intervene in any disputes between third parties. If you are Owner or Hirer, with any dissagreemnt on your hiring contract, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve your dispute directly.
If you have any problems using our system, or disagreements with our ads policies, we invite you to contact us to discuss the best alternatives. You agree that any complaints and disputes between you and HireJungle will be resolved by courts of England and Wales.